by Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
by Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Share | 

FUCKING QQ SHIT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT GM FUCK YOU

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Årchångel

PostSubject: FUCKING QQ SHIT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT GM FUCK YOU   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Greetings,

This is to inform you that action has been taken against your account. Please read on for further information about the action taken, and more details regarding the reason:

Battle.net Account Name: Email Removed
World of Warcraft Account Name: KPAL11

Account Action: 3 Hour Suspension

Harassments are a violation of our policies and they have a negative impact on the gaming experience of our customer.

Type of Violation: Harassment
Category of Violation: Inappropriate
Character Name Involved: Kpowner

While we regret to take this type of action, we have determined it to be in the best interests of the World of Warcraft community as a whole, and for the integrity of the game.
Please note that should any further violations of our Rules and Policies occur, this incident will be taken into consideration when determining the consequences for your account. This could include further warnings, account suspension or account termination.
Also note, you must log into the game after the suspension has expired to update the status of the account shown on your Account Management page.

For further information, or to review our current Rules and Policies, please refer to:
http://eu.blizzard.com/support/index.xml?locale=en_GB&gameId=11&rootCategoryId=9740

Sincerely,

Shyntetlab (CUNT)
Game Master
Blizzard Entertainment Europe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrddin

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING QQ SHIT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT GM FUCK YOU   Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:50 pm

One thing that I would like to add/ask. Is with regards to language and that of offensive language. Some people have brought up the issue of racism/threatening behaviour/insults. One key thing is that to which language is blizzard referring to as offensive. Generally I would take that language to be English.
If so then this in itself opens up a whole can of worms, in this particular guild there are 4 people who can state that English is their mother tongue. We have 5 members from the UK. So it could be that what was said is not offensive but the person that reported this person miss understood them.
In this case the lack of an explanation or a copy of what was said is unacceptable. The GM that may have taken this action themselves may not have understood what was said.
An example of this would be Arse and Ass. Ass means donkey in English, and is only deemed a swear word in north American English. So in the UK a person telling someone that they have a fat ass may be in reference to their donkey. Arse on the other hand is not even filtered on the mature language filter which is an offensive term in the UK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING QQ SHIT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT GM FUCK YOU   Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:53 pm

just like fag english /american

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Årchångel

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING QQ SHIT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT GM FUCK YOU   Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:07 pm

Greetings,

This is to inform you that action has been taken against your account. Please read on for further information about the action taken, and more details regarding the reason:

Battle.net Account Name: Email Removed
World of Warcraft Account Name: KPAL11

Account Action: 3 Hour Suspension

Harassments are a violation of our policies and they have a negative impact on the gaming experience of our customer.

Type of Violation: Harassment
Category of Violation: Inappropriate
Character Name Involved: Kpowner

While we regret to take this type of action, we have determined it to be in the best interests of the World of Warcraft community as a whole, and for the integrity of the game.
Please note that should any further violations of our Rules and Policies occur, this incident will be taken into consideration when determining the consequences for your account. This could include further warnings, account suspension or account termination.
Also note, you must log into the game after the suspension has expired to update the status of the account shown on your Account Management page.

For further information, or to review our current Rules and Policies, please refer to:
http://eu.blizzard.com/support/index.xml?locale=en_GB&gameId=11&rootCategoryId=9740

Sincerely,

Shyntetlab
Game Master
Blizzard Entertainment Europe

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blizzard,

Yesterday I was banned for 3 hours for something that I have no idea of doing. I recieved an email to my other account, Palangley@btinternet.com and it came with no transcript or anything of what was said. The Game Master I spoke to was called Shyntetlab and he gave me a 2 second copy and paste message and said something about an offense occurring in guild and that they were going to take action on my account. I then replied "Wait" "In guild?" and he took like 5 minutes to send a simple "yes" back to me. I was then about to reply as soon as he disconnected me. At this point I was seriously annoyed because I had no idea what I had done and I could not remember saying anything in guild 2 nights ago (The last time my mage - the account the offense was on) in guild chat, which is where the GM said the offense had occurred. If the offense did occurr then, why ban me at the time everybody raids and screw not me, but 9 other people over (And the perfect length of raiding, 3 hours). What is said in guild chat has absalutely nothing to do with the GM's of Blizzard and should remain in guild, as that is what I have been told all along, things that happen in guild stay in guild and Blizzard can not action anything that is said or done within guild chat as it is the other players choice to remain within that guild. I also recieved an email with my ban, which I read and had no evidence of me doing anything at all and I would like a transcript of what was said at the time I broke your rules. I would also like this complaint against Shyntetlab taken seriously as I really do not like the way he handled this AT ALL and I am disgusted I did not even get sent evidence of what went on when I supposedly broke your rules. To add insult to injury however, after my ban time was up last night, I tried to log back into the game and all that I succeeded in doing was getting an instant "You have been disconnected from server" message as soon as I filled out my password and hit enter. I reset everything and restarted my computer to no effect, and the message saying I was banned had gone, as it had been over 3 hours, yet I could still not log on. I then decided I couldn't be bothered anymore and I went to bed, because the GM had managed to lock my account longer than he said he would. I then log on this morning and guess what, it's all working fine.

Summing up

1: The GM cuts me off after he simply said "Yes" before I could even reply
2: The GM cuts me off mid raid screwing over 9 other people
3: This is a guild thing, the Guild Masters should deal with it, and they clearly did not find it offensive (Simply look at messages being written as I speak to the GM (At approximately 21:30 Game Time))
4: Email gives me no evidence to support that I had done anything wrong
5: I don't even remember that I had said anything

6: I could not log into my account, even after the ban had ended

What I would like done

1: Appropriate action taken against Shyntetlab

2: I would like a transcript of what happened the night I supposedly broke your rules

3: I would like to know exactly what the rules are on guild chat, as many, many people have said and still believe that anything done in guild is not bannable/nor punishable in any way as it is private and people have had GM's state exactly that as well

4: I would like to know who reported me from the guild, as we are a group of friends, and people like that should NOT be amongst us

Yours faithfully,

Kieran
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING QQ SHIT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT GM FUCK YOU   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:09 pm

hope upu get a reply fast. nicely written Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING QQ SHIT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT GM FUCK YOU   

Back to top Go down

FUCKING QQ SHIT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT GM FUCK YOU
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1